Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Updates

Assalamualaikum and Hi...

there's a lot of events happened within this year. i mean, 3 months. so, how to start? okay. let me start with :

1. Career
i got my permanent job as Admin & Accounts Executive. i studied Physics but my scope of work is way too far from my field. duh! i don't mind. as long as i am willing to learn. there's no big issue. hey. dunia sekarang dah berubah. we need to find the job. bukan kerja cari kita. unless you are so damn good! but i think, if you are too good with no experience. no point. 

2. Life
this is the most exciting part to tell. hihi. i'm married with the man i love, of course. i'll upload the pictures in my next post, okay my dear. it's been 3 months now. i'm a someone's wife! haha. best wooh! cepat-cepat la you guys kawen. ;)


fine. idea dah stuck dekat sini. so, will update much more later. daa.

No comments:

Post a Comment