Friday, July 2, 2010

Bila Dah Bosan

The phone rings. What is your ring tone?
The Flood by Escape The Fade.

Did you go anywhere yesterday?
Lunch with my another half at Uncle John Kopitiam.

Who was the last person you shared beds with?
Last 2 months with Reen, my coursemate.

Favorite drinks?
Starbucks' Caramel Frappucino. Yummy!

Does the person that you like know that you like them?
Most of them.

Last time you talked to your mom?
Just now. By the way, i'm sitting next to her. :)

Where are you right now?
In my cosy lovely bedroom.

If you HAD to kiss the last person you kissed. Would you?
For sure auntie would kiss you thousands times baby Haziq. :)

Favorite gadget in the kitchen?
Knife. I love chopping. Haha.

Favorite pie?
Chicken pie but sometimes it can be apple pie from McD.

How is your hair?
Long and messy. Roar! :P

Where's the last place you walked to?
To the kitchen from my bedroom to grab some food. :D

Last time you had a sleepover?
4 months ago at Suziana's house. I spent 3 days there and it was damn awesome.

What are you doing?
LOL! i'm finishing this tag la weyh. :P

Have you been in a car accident?
Twice. The first one, i hit the lorry and the second one, i drove the car without noticing it's running out of water. So, the car broke down. How tragic isn't it?

What is the last thing you said out loud?
I love you, sengal!

Who's the first person on your missed calls list?
My another half, Annur. :)

What did the last text message you recieve say?
Bunny! from my another half. :)

Last time you went to beach?
Last 2 years. Haha. I went to Langkawi with my another half.

What's bothering you right now?
My critical weight. Heee. :P

DESCRIBE YOUR :
Wallet ?
Empty. Eh wait, ada 20 cent inside. :D


Life?
Happy to the maximum. Seriously.

Doing this weekend to come?
Last date with my another half before i'm going back to UKM.

Wearing?
Hot pants with baby T.

Wanting?
Lose some weight quickly.

Listening to?
Greydon Chance singings Papparazi. He's damn good with piano.

What do you smell like?
Anything is good to smell.

Do you sleep sideways, facing up or down?
Facing down. Cool kan!

Do you like seafood?
Naah. I'm alergic with it.

Do you play soccer?
Gila kau! Dengan berat aku macam ni kau nak suruh aku main bola. Hahah.

Can you consider yourself a study freak?
Yeah. Urm...maybe when it comes to exam. :S

Do you speak another language other than English?
Bahasa Melayu.

What did you do last night?
Watched One Piece the series. Oh, gosh. I'm addicted.

What do you hate?
Rubber band. Haha. Bodoh!

Orange or apple juice?
Apple juice, please.

Who were the last people you went out to lunch with?
My family. :)

Last thing you ate?
Bubur Kacang Hitam.

No comments:

Post a Comment