Wednesday, March 23, 2016

My Mission

Hi All,

I am currently a wife to Faizal Azman & a mother to my little cutie pie cikebum Qaira Qaleesya.

Did you remember my last post? I mentioned about ups and downs towards "MY MISSION". Do you have any idea what it is all about? Big question, right?

As a mother to a daughter, I'm not happy with myself especially with my appearance. I am fat. I have uneven skin tone, scratch marks, etc etc. When I wake up every single day in the morning I feel sore for the whole body. I know there is something wrong inside this 27 years old young lady.

Back to "MY MISSION"

The mission is (drum rolls) I want to lose tons of weight, eat clean food, be healthy, pretty and gorgeous. Haha. That's a bonus. Well, its not easy to lose weight and look nice especially after you gave birth to a baby girl but I feel so much envy to see pretty girls with hot body. I feel bad to myself.

I scrolled back to my old album and I was so pretty back then. I looked fresh, young and glowing. OMG! Is this "masuk bakul angkat sendiri"? I really need to do something.

Yosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment