Monday, August 1, 2011

An Nur Asraf Bin Che Saad

Dear love,

i know you are reading this. it's been 4/5 years back until now i've been loving you. every day, every hour, every minute and every second my love for you never fade away.

you knew how great my love for you. you knew how crazy i am for you. you are the only man who gives my heart some excitement and thrills. when i'm with you, i feel like i'm out of control! you thought me how to handle life seriously, you thought me how to solve problems and to face it without any fear. i feel safe and comfort when you are with me.

you wanna know one thing? when you say you love me and i admit that i've fallen for you, i know i wouldn't shed any tears from now on. i love you and that's what i want you to bear in your mind, and it's for keeps.

well, us is a past. one day you will look back and think. damn! this girl really did love me.

Sincerely, Ruzanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment