Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Miss My Matriculation Moments

Date : 2007 - 2009
Location : Kedah Matriculation College, Changlun.
Mood : Loved
Pelakon : Kedah Matriculation College Students

Kedah Matriculation College! i miss that damn place. :D

the story begin. :) at the early 1st year was quite fun because i've made a lot of new friends plus i don't need to go through the orientation week. ohh. what a heaven. :P but then i was a hell for me because i've made a really big mistake by having a relationship with one kelantanese boy. sorry. i don't wanna talk about it. i hate him until my last breath. :/

the 2nd year of my matriculation was doing fine. my new junior roomates were okay. my classmates were great. i mean SUPER GREAT and my social life were improved. haha. so, the time goes by very fluently until i finish the matriculation program.

these are only parts of my captured moments. i miss them so much!






No comments:

Post a Comment